This is the latest video for making kueh bolu
Egg and sugar ratio is 1:1 part
320g of egg ( about 6 eggs)
225g of plain flour(dry-fry over low heat for 15mins)
|Sieved fried flour|
(1) Dry-fry flour with pandan leaf(optional) over low heat till light. Leave to cool.
(2) Brush mould with oil and heat it in a preheated oven at 200°C till hot.
(3) Beat eggs (at room temp)and sugar together for about 30 mins, till thick and the color become light yellow. Please refer to my latest video.
(5) Repeat step 4 till mixture finishes.
(6) Store in an airtight container.
I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover
The old video showing homemade kueh bolu